Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures From Thursday Febuary 3rd & Anti Super Bowl Party!












The last two pictures are Evelyn crocheting a dishcloth for Laura & Laura & her Fair Isle hat.  These were  taken at our Anti Super Bowl party at Suzi's house.  We got together and brought our knit/crochet & lots of tail gating goodies and knit our way through the Super bowl.  Okay Knit/crocheted/ate & laughed & played with babies!  This is the best way to get yourself through a Super Bowl & I highly recommend it!

7 comments:

  1. What a great time it was! I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Super Bowl that I ignored so much hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun! I wish I had been able to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The commercials, what I saw, were great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, why am i called J, and where am i? pls hellllllpppp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either you listed your display name on whatever service you selected to use to post the comment as J, so that's what it lists it as when you post here.

    As to where you are...that's kind of ambiguous lol! Can't help you unless I know who you are. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy our site rocks...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete